Thursday, May 03, 2007

Five Things You Might Not Know About Me

A good friend of mine recently sent me an e-mail that asked some questions that were used to get to know the other person a little better. So, since this blog is all about me, here are:

Five things you might not know about me:

A) Five jobs I have had in my life:

1. Librabrian (well, I probably wasn't considered a librarian but I put books away).
2. Gopher, at the Stanton Airport (jobs included mowing, painting, shoveling rocks, and filling in gopher holes in the grass runway).
3. My Dad used to pay me to mow the lawn.
4. Assistant Manager at Brookstone at Mall of America.
5. Someone gave me $10 once to deliver a little plastic bag full of powder sugar to a guy on a street corner (not sure if that counts as a job or not).

B) Five movies I would watch over and over:

1. Always (a movie about fire bombing planes and their pilots with Richard Dryfus)
2. The Interperter
3. School of Rock
4. Big Daddy
5. Anger Management

C) Five places I have lived:

1. Newark, NJ
2. St Paul, MN
3. St Cloud, MN
4. Memphis, TN
5. Houston, TX

D) Five TV shows I love to watch:

1. Yes Dear
2. King of Queens
3. Friends
4. Mythbusters
5. Comedy Central Presents

E) Five places I have been on vacation:

1. Hawaii (twice)
2. Sanibel, FL
3. San Francisco, CA
4. Flathead Lake, MT
5. Los Angeles, CA

F) Five web sites I visit almost every day:

1. Yahoo! Mail
2. The Hangar (an aviation message board)
3. My Brothers Photo Blog (he takes some good pics)
4. www.smilingpaul.blogspot.com
5. You Tube

G) Five of my favorite foods:

1. Steak
2. Potatoes
3. Pizza
4. Ice Cream
5. Candy

H) Five places I would rather be right now:

1. Hawaii
2. Friends cabin on Flathead Lake
3. Riding on a motorcycle
4. Outside
5. Space (outer space that is, not just the space that's close...I'm talking OUTER SPACE!)

No comments: