Sunday, April 05, 2009

YouTube Videos

With all the forms of on-line communication and entertainment out there, one of my favorites is YouTube! I can't tell you how much time I've wasted watching 30 second videos. I think I'm only going to watch one or two videos but two hours later I find myself giggling as I watch a kid with an English accent let his brother Charlie bite his finger.

I have also wasted a lot of time making YouTube videos. I guess I have always secretly wanted to be a movie producer. I don't think I'm the only one out there who's had this dream. Haven't we all wanted to be part of the glamorous Hollywood lifestyle at some point in our not-so-glamorous lives? Yesterday I made a really cool behind the scenes look at what an airline pilot gets to see on a daily basis. You won't find it on YouTube anymore though. After getting some advice from a well respected friend and collegue, I took it down. As proud of this movie as I was, it was too behind the scenes for the average YouTube viewer.

I'm getting ready to make another YouTube video soon (and yes, I realize I have too much time on my hands). Until the next video comes out, you can see other YouTube videos I've made at:

http://www.YouTube.com/SmilinPaul

No comments: